All students participating in athletics at Mosley High School must submit the Athletic Packet prior to participation. Any incomplete forms may delay the player’s participation.
Please read all forms carefully as there are some areas that require specific details, such as section 2a of page 1 of the EL3 Consent and Release from Liability form. Only sports that the athlete is not allowed to play should be listed. If the player has no such restrictions, leave the line blank.
- Volunteer Application Guidelines
- Volunteer Coach Application Form
- VECHS Volunteer Fingerprint Form
- Motor Vehicle Report Request
- Home School Extracurricular Activity Commitment Form
- Coach Application Procedures
- GA4 Athletic Recruiting and School Participation Policies
- FHSAA Non-Member Private School Students Forms
You might find some of the additional forms on the Bay Disctrict Schools (BDS) site helpful:
Each year, FHSAA updates the forms necessary for participation. You may find the most up-to-date forms on their website:
Athletics Accident Coverage
Players participating in sports at Mosley High School should be covered by parents’ private health insurance. In the event there is a lack of parental coverage, or a shortage of coverage, Bay County student athletes are covered by the Fowinkle School Insurance Agency. For details on the coverage, please click here.