All students participating in athletics at Mosley High School must submit the Athletic Packet prior to participation. Any incomplete forms may delay the player’s participation.
- Volunteer Application Guidelines
- Volunteer Coach Application Form
- VECHS Volunteer Fingerprint Form
- Motor Vehicle Report Request
- Home School Extracurricular Activity Commitment Form
- Coach Application Procedures
- GA4 Athletic Recruiting and School Participation Policies
- FHSAA Non-Member Private School Students Forms
Each year, FHSAA updates the forms necessary for participation. You may find the most up-to-date forms on their website:
Athletics Accident Coverage
Players participating in sports at Mosley High School should be covered by parents’ private health insurance. In the event there is a lack of parental coverage, or a shortage of coverage, Bay County student athletes are covered by the Fowinkle School Insurance Agency. For details on the coverage, please click here.
Page Last Updated On: